Thursday, August 9, 2007

plazes.

a few days ago i watched lost in translation again. as you can tell from my website designs, i really like that movie. ;) japan-guide.com has a list of the locations where the movie was shot and i'd really like to visit the park hyatt hotel for example. hobbes says i'm a dork.

some other places i'd like to visit in japan this summer are:


if you have more suggestions, let me know. (...) japan-guide.com is a neat website with lots of information on japan and tips for traveling/living there. for example did you know that there are large lavender fields on hokkaido? weird. too bad i probably won't leave honshû though.

i'm still a bit unsure about that plug and voltage stuff in japan as it differs from the european standards. i've ordered some travel plug adapter and i just cross my fingers and hope my notebook won't blow up or something. also, i don't wanna drag it around for nothing. especially not after i've checked the weather forecasts for japan earlier today: average 30°C! apparently i'm going to melt there.

there are still so many things to do! today i bought myself a new sketchbook and ordered my new cell phone. i just hope it'll arrive in time and that it'll work in japan. i also need to think of a name for it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I don't have any suggestions about the places u could visit but what about a name for your cell?!?
- Karlheinz Egon
- Ring-a-Ding
- neat little thing
- Captain Jack Sparrow
=o)

Sorry, just some stupid thoughts in my messed up brain ;o)
Have a nice one sweet Japanese Girl (oh, damn, I think I mixed sth up*g*)

Anonymous said...

AKIHABARA !!!
AKIHABARA !!!