Sunday, August 12, 2007

when i was your age, pluto was a planet.

everything's finally packed and ready...except me. hobbes is dozing on my bed but i'm too nervous and worried to sleep. too many changes in my life lately, it's getting a bit overwhelming.

my new mobile phone is driving me crazy. that sony ericsson w660i is crap, it just annoys the hell out of me. bluetooth doesn't work, the screensaver is the most stupid thing i've ever seen (the same color for the background and font of the clock - wtf!??!), you can only use crappy themes and it even doesn't have a currency converter! i hope that at least it'll work in japan. also, the ac adapter i ordered didn't arrive in time which sucks. i hope i'll find a good one at the airport.

tomorrow's gonna be a long, long day:
stuttgart - munich - tokyo - osaka
a total of about 24 hours of travelling!
i have no idea if the internet at the youth hostel will work or when i'll be able to update the next time...also, i can't find any clever closing words for this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're already in the plane...watching the clouds....
A wonderful feeling, right? I think of u and I hope u recieved my message even on ur Crap-Phone.
Hey, I think we found a name for it ;o)
Miss u already!

Idil said...

hey sweetheart! yes i got your message! thank you so much! <3 hope you're doing fine! (i'd write a kissing smiley here if i could find the key for the colon on this weird keyboard)

i've named my cellphone "lizzy" for now but she still annoys me...

Idil said...

by the way i miss you too! julian and me are probably visiting a lush shop today, i'm so excited!

say hi from me to the other lushettes...