Wednesday, September 12, 2007

broooooooot.

idil: 0 - weather: 1. yeah, so i finally catched a cold. this morning i felt dizzy and had an headache so i asked my host mum if it is ok to stay at home today. she immediately gave me medicine and sent me to my room where i slept and stayed in bed till 4pm.

a few weeks ago we had met a professor at the university who needed help with the pronounciation of some turkish names for a paper. i told him that i'm turkish and helped him with the names and we incidentally met from time to time on the campus and because his german is really good we chatted a lot and so he invited anastasia and me and our host families over for dinner at his home this evening. i wasn't feeling too well but i went there anyway and it was so worth it! it was a very nice evening with lots of delicious food and laughs and: german bread and salad with balsamico vinegar! ana and me were delighted!

tsu

No comments: