Sunday, September 30, 2007

let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun.

we've been back in cold, grey germany since wednesday night but we mainly spent the last few days curled up in bed and sleeping. it seems like my body is catching up with the sleep it couldn't get those last few weeks and as for hobbes...well, tigers do sleep all the time anyway, don't they?

it's still 2-3 weeks before university life starts again. everything else is already catching up on me more or less slowly, all those problems i tried to refuse to think about lately, they're all waiting for me now as reality smacks off my rose colored glasses. but for now, crack is wobbling his head happily in front of me and my red panda robot is crawling around in the room. i've got a script to read for a play in november, papers to write and friends to visit. it's gonna be ok.

well, i guess it's time to say goodbye and continue following our own paths again. 600 readers in 2 months, that's really smashing. we hope you enjoyed this travelblog as much as we did, thank you for sticking by.



love & peace,
idilneko & hobbes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!